History has been quite effective in making us reminisce the past, indulge in its deeds, and eventually go and visit that place again to relive it. We are talking about a place where the kingdom was ruled by the Wadiyar Dynasty, and the brief period of interregnum of 1760s to 1770s had Tipu Sultan and Hyder Ali as its ruler. Yes, you are absolutely right; it is none other than Mysore, the famous city. Its fame also lies in its being the second most populous city in Karnataka. Located in the lap of Chamundi Hills, this place was the capital of the Kingdom of Mysore for six centuries.
When the place is so amazing, we cannot wait to think about the best hotels of Mysore. To people who are planning a visit to Mysore recently will be greatly privileged by the following. No, please; don’t thank us!
- Country Inn Suites by Carlson: This piece is a luxury hotel offering some distinct features like an outdoor swimming pool with a bar and grill. The rooms are featured with mini bars, electronic coffee or tea maker, and the washroom with a hairdryer and shower cubicle leaving the acquainted amenities found. The junior suites are found having a private balcony with seating arrangement. Apart from these, this hotel has a fitness centre, lawn for parties, kids play area and more, with one special amenity being babysitting. Located 21 km from the Mysore Airport, 11 km from the rural bus stand, and only 9 km from the railway junction, this can be a really fantastic hotel to opt for.
- Grand Mercure Mysuru- An Accor Hotels Brand: This hotel has for you every minute amenity one needs to live a posh life. A rooftop swimming pool, gym, an all-day dining restaurant and way more are some. Try some tasty North Indian dishes from their By the Blue, and indulge in some local and international cuisine from La Uppu where you will also find some authentic scotches and wines at the Silk bar and mouth-watering range of sweets in Deli. Thus, the foodies will book this very hotel almost immediately. Anyone can arrange a meeting in either the Balmuri or the Edmuri halls or even the Regent Banquet hall. The location is in the midst of the city makes it even more worthy of opting for.
- Southern Star: Located 2 km from the Mysore which is in the heart of the city, this hotel offers luxury at affordable rates. With a poolside restaurant specialised in Kebabs and Curries, this hotel has gained popularity also for its distinct amenities like a mini bar, separate seating area and a writing desk too. The railway junction is just a km away from here and the airport is 12 km. The hotel is only 2 km away from the city bus stand.
- Green Wood Room Suites: Let us, now, come to some awesome budget hotel which offers amenities just like the other high-end ones. This hotel, located in the heart of the city, awards a separate seating area, writing desk, LCD TV, tea/coffee maker, laundry facilities, and so more. Thus, the options for saving your hard-earned money are now possible.
- Akshaya Palace Inn: This hotel is one of the most rated budget hotels and its fame comes from amenities like the vegetarian restaurant it has which offers delectable dishes, the 45 spacious rooms are contributed with Wi-Fi, breakfast service, AC, mini-refrigerator, LCD TV, separate seating area and also a spacious wardrobe. Meetings and events can also be organised in their in-house facility.
Mysore has definitely made its name among the top destinations and tourists find this city really beautiful. Now that you know what the best hotels of Mysore are, it is time to plan your next vacation.