- Fortnite is cheaper than its ever been
- This is of course, for the game’s Save the World mode
- Fortnite Battle Royale continues to be free
Popular shooter-survival game Fortnite is now a whole lot cheaper. Epic Games has announced that it’s now 50 percent off on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. Keep in mind this is for the Fortnite Save the World mode of the game which has been in paid early access since the middle of last year. Fortnite Save the World pits you and your friends (or you alone) versus the game’s enemies across a host of missions. Fortnite Battle Royale, which launched later, is and continues to be free. Fortnite Save the World prices are as below.
Fortnite discount prices for PC, PS4, and Xbox One
- Fortnite Standard – $19.99 instead of $39.99 (around Rs 1,300 instead of Rs. 2,600)
- Fortnite Deluxe – $29.99 instead of $59.99 (almost Rs. 1950 instead of Rs. 3,700)
- Fortnite Super Deluxe – $44.99 instead of $89.99 (approximately Rs. 2,926 instead of Rs. 5,852)
- Fortnite Limited Edition – $74.99 instead of $149.99 (close to Rs.4,877 instead of Rs. 9,754)
In India, PS4 owners with an Indian PlayStation Network account can grab the game via the PS Store, though the prices there are a bit more higher (around Rs. 365 to Rs. 1,367 more depending on the version you want). Here’s how you can take advantage of the cheaper US prices for Fortnite on PS4. Fortnite isn’t locally priced on the Xbox One and PC for any other platform at the time of writing this story. Though we’ve gotten in touch with Epic Games to find out why and will update this story when we hear from the company.
Nonetheless, the discount for Fortnite comes at an opportune time. The Fortnite Battle Royale Season 3 begins from February 22 and having a discount on its Save the World mode is a good way to keep it sustainable. More so with rumours swirling about that it might get the axe, much like Epic’s last game – Paragon.